Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cats out of the bag

Alright, now for specifics. The cat is out of the bag. I am leaving my job to travel for about 4 months and then pursuing work opportunities abroad.

First, I will be heading back to Haiti to do some monitoring and evaluation work with the organization I have been volunteering with through Pacific Crossroads Church. After that I'm heading to Thailand to meet up with Greg and our friend Parvis. Next...Tanzania...and beyond!

It's all very, very exciting and as you can imagine, there are lots of details to be sorted. Between moving out of LA and planning long term travel, the to-do lists are long. I'm going home for a friend's wedding this week and Malibu (my cat) will be joining. You have to obtain a certificate of health to give to the airlines. Here is Malibu getting ready to give his bag a try. He hated it by the way so advanced apologies to all Southwest customers on my flight this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment